Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to the Grind in Kenya

So Becky and I (Tanisha) have arrived here in Nairobi and will be making our way to Njoro this afternoon. We are definitely jet- lagged and tired... but energized as we discuss the project to develop creative solutions to tackle some of important things that we want to address with the business while we're here. The familiar language, smells, sounds and people bring back great memories from our previous two trips in the past year, which is somewhat comforting. We'll keep you updated, there is lots to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tanisha and Becky,

    Reading your last two posts made me feel sad and wanting to be with you. I trust you will do a great job and you know that you always have my support. Please never hesitate to contact me.
    Say hi to Isaac and Hernando, oops I meant Inonda :))
    Love u,
    Aseel

    ReplyDelete